Friday, May 3, 2013

Guide to count your calories (part 1) Introduction

Everything you need to know to count your calories easily (amounts of calories, reading labels, weigh raw or cooked, ...) in order to follow your diet plan better. While counting his calories and macro-nutrients is a key to success in bodybuilding.

Counting calories, following consumption watching portion sizes ... This is something we talk a lot in the field of health, fitness and weight training, but it is not easy to understand that some do not understand that.


program for bodybuilding-count your caloriesBefore going any further, I think I'd better explain why I am writing this article.

This is strictly for those who have questions about counting calories, or how to monitor their consumption. There are very strong beliefs about whether or not you should follow your diet.

I realize that the majority of my work is to make this lifestyle (Fitness) easier and more relaxed than average to feel frustrated that there is no alternative, but to eat chicken and brown rice 10 times a day.

 
I also realize that tracking your caloric intake may seem heavy and her can quickly become an obsession (for those who have personalities a bit extreme). I was this extreme person, but I woke up and I've changed, and this is why I write this.
 

 

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment